Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sasha, Camus, and Sarah on a Journey

Sasha, Camus and myself
on a small journey
the sky muted grays
superimposed over turquoise
the clouds billowing
the highway goes on forever
a sense of release
the wind gusting
a sense of adventure
the sun glowing between the clouds.
Motion itself, movement
continuous metamorphosis
out of the city
your can smell the earth
my emotions zenith
I want to hug a tree
and kiss the earth
I am a child of the universe.
The sight of the city
exhiliration
walking down old streets
intense as I walk from one to the next
I feel it
survival
everyone looking for
survival
the motion of the city
makes me feel very alive
I try to comprehend
the reality of it all
and later
I am lying in bed
the night air close
cool and soothing
feeling the magic of the night.

No comments: